The Dr. Jeffrey M. Gibbs Memorial Excellence in Dentistry Award is presented to a dentist that has shown the highest standards of excellence in the dental profession. This award recognizes their service to their profession, community and overall outstanding achievement.
This award promotes the dental profession’s intellectual, creative and ethical value systems.
April 1st deadline for nominations
Nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Must have an active and good standing dental license
- Participation or leadership in their local community through a charitable campaign or volunteerism
- Active participant in creating a vision for the future organized dentistry
- Promotes good business practices and ethics within the dental profession
- Motivates and inspires the people around them to accomplish more than they would have nornally